Thursday, September 2, 2010

Indeed, the ovulation test showed a surge just an hour before I was to leave the house and go away for the weekend with my girlfriends while D packed up to head off in the opposite direction to a frisbee tournament. Thankfully, we had given it one try in the morning before we knew the surge was positive. What happened that day, however, I think will bear more fruit, so to speak, in the coming months. We had a really difficult discussion about priorities and our approach to this whole babymaking project that will be helpful next month. And then we gave it another try before I ran off to catch the train. : )

To my delight, D actually drove up the Catskills from his tournament in Philadelphia so that we could log one more attempt during the second fertile day. I love him for that (and so many other things).

I don't want to say "fingers crossed," because I don't want to set myself up for a big disappointment in two weeks, but I can honestly say that we gave it the best try yet.

Now, I just have to make sure that I scale down the stress level next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment